[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity donations

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, EJDegen@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:08:37 EST

Joan--Since we ( GSDC of Mpls& St. Paul ) are hosting the Midwest
Futurity,a letter was sent to our Show chairman Verna Kubic  by Carol Moore
with a
copy of another club's solicitation for us to copy& send out to  regional
clubs in our area and asking that all clubs hosting Futurities this  year do
the same  . Our club has not made a decision on this ,but I  was responding
to your email re club solicitation. Helen Miller Fisher

I am writing  you on behalf of the GSD Fanciers of Northern California,
this year's host of  the Mid-Pacific Futurity/Maturity shows.

Due to the  current parent club budget crisis, each hosting club has been
asked to solicit  trophy donations to help defray the cost of the trophies &
ribbons this  year.  We are asking for a donation of $50 from each of the
clubs in the  Mid-Pacific region which.  Individual donations are also GREATLY
 appreciated.  All donations will be acknowledged in the regional  catalog.
 Please send this request on to your membership and anyone else  you think
might be willing to donate.

To date we  have pledges from:

Golden State  GSDCSJ - $50.00

Bob &  Nadine Grady - $100.00

Jene &  Isabelle Dupzyk - $50.00

Eric Norby  & Joan Intersimone - $25.00

Please  e-mail me your pledges.  Mail checks, made out to GSDCA to Joan
Intersimone, 7878 Howard Rd, Stockton, CA 95206.  We would like to have all
pledges by the 20th of March and need to have checks by March 25th.

We thank you  in advance for your support.

Best  regards,

Isabelle  Dupzyk & Joan Intersimone

Mid-Pacific  Futurity Chairmen

Dream Come  True GSD - Stockton CA - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne HT,
PT, TC, CGC, ROM;  CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango HT, TC; RBOM CH
DCT-Tebe Nobe Me &  Bobby McGee, HT, PT,TC and too many others to list!
_http://www.dct-norhaus.blogspot.com/_
(http://www.dct-norhaus.blogspot.com/)

No virus  found in this incoming message.
Version:  8.5.449 / Virus Database: 271