[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Nomination Fees

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 19:57:05 +0000 (UTC)

Whatever.....it is what it is......guess I should pay better attention. If I
can come up with an extra $31.00 in the next 2 weeks the litter will be
nominated.....if not then it will not be nominated.....hope everyone has a nice
day!!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://www.lhsh.org
Behold The Turtle. He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James Conant