[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity & Maturity Entries Close TOMORROW!

  • From: Joannie <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 12:18:47 -0800

Entries and Catalog Advertising - Don't miss the closing deadline.  Wednesday,
February 25th at 8:00 PM Standard Time!

Fill out and print a paper entry form:
https://gsdca.org/images/forms/2015%20National%20Futurity%20and%20Maturity%20-%202%20entry%20forms-FINAL.pdf

Enter Futurity & Maturity On-Line:
https://gsdca.org/events/futuritymaturity-information/online-futurity-entry

Pay for Entries & Catalogs in the GSDCA store:
http://store.gsdca.org/category-s/1880.htm

Advertising form & instructions:
http://store.gsdca.org/v/vspfiles/Futurity_Advertising_Form_2015.pdf

Pay for Advertising in the store:
http://store.gsdca.org/GSDCA-Futurity-Catalog-Ads-s/1854.htm

Anyone can purchase a pre-paid catalog, even if you are not entering.  A
limited number of catalogs will be available at each show.

Questions?
Margaret Bleakney Margaret Bleakney - margaretbleakney@xxxxxxxx  - Phone/Fax:
254-237-2158
Kathy Potter - kathypotter @yahoo.com
Joan Intersimone - gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (925-286-6976)

Canadian exhibitors - if you need additional payment options, contact Margaret
NOW!

We thank you all for your support of our Futurity system.
Your Futurity Committee