[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Brags with a new Junior Handler- There's more

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:45:17 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, I almost forgot, Ch Me First Me First of Edan also went BOS at the GSDC of
Detorit show on Friday. This was the only day she was entered. Thank you Peggy
Mickelson.It was a 5 point entry in bitches.   It has been a long time since I
have seen 8 specials in the same ring. Meme is sired by Mephisto , out of Ive
Got It All of Edan ROM. She was beautiflluy presented by Christina Szparaga.

                Ann
                                            www.edangsd.com
ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:A few weeks ago I'm sure you read about
Terry Hower's grandson, Travis, and the awesome job he did handling Tari
Kridler's puppy to a specialty class win. Well, yesterday in need of a handler
for the Teenage bitch class, since Tami Howard talked me into showing BamBam
just last Tuesday, Travis was thrilled to take this untrained spoiled rotten
only puppy and won a large class over some of the top handlers in the country.
He made untrained Bam Bam look like a star giving her all 8 feet of the lead
and going right with her. They brought the house down. Many of you will
remember her from the Great Lakes Futurity last year in Toledo, where 5 week
old BamBam entertained many outside the ring. A few board members wanted to
take her home. She didn't take real food, just her bottle until she was past 5
weeks and it was in the form of a hot dog . Unfortunately she was so cute she
has never been disciplined and Travis babied her into doing what h
 e wanted
 her to. BamBam is Yabba dab
ba Do of
Edan and is the only puppy from Ch Abba Dabba Do of Edan. Proud dad is none
other then Mephisto. BamBam's is pictured on my website. In the Junior Dog
class If I Ran the Zoo of Edan won. He was handled by Christina Szparaga.
Silver is sired by Rollins, out of I've Got It All of Edan ROM. More yet,
Mechanical Bull of Edan went Reserve Best in Maturity to the outstanding
Winner's Dog and Futirity Victor from the National, beautifully shown by Jeff
Pyle. Gilley is sired by GV Ch Hickoryhills Bull Durham, ROM , out of Ch Hey
look Me Over of Edan. Thank you Michael Cheeks for these exciting wins. Hey
guys, this man judges dogs. Ann www.edangsdcom
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original