[ SHOWGSD-L ] Future BRAG!!!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 18:08:52 -0800 (PST)

   This may have never been done on this list ( I probably have several
firsts...like the time I said Mickey Mouse was nothing more than a nasty old
black RAT with money...I think Zoe almost kicked me off that day...lol...)    I
am bragging because my dog is going to win his Futurity....thats right he's
going to win!.....don't know what show or judge he's going to but he's going to
win....I know what you're thinking, you're thinking I must be nuts to make this
kind of prediction.....well yes, I am nuts, but let me explain....I love this
little new male of mine so much I don't care where the judge places him.....in
my eyes, he has already won....six more days to go and I go away until
March....lol....FB