[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Furturity Changes

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:36:51 +0000 (UTC)

Very well said.  There really are a whole more important things than a
Futurity  to worry about.  If that was the only worry that I had life would
be easy.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant