[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Further PAWS Info Forthcoming

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:06:49 -0400

I think you've got the wrong end of the horse there.  This is the same
crap the AKC is spouting.  Are you aware that the AKC has issued
statements referring to what the organization will do when the numbers
of litters and dogs sold are changed?  They will withdraw AKC's
support.  OOOOOOO!  How important do you think that is?  Again...you've
got the wrong end of the horse.
Peggy