[ SHOWGSD-L ] Funny and yes GSD's.

  • From: Sharon Allbright <sharonrallbright@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:00:19 -0700

Hello everyone. I just want to share a fun story. I went to the PO this
morning to pick up my mail. In front of me was an older lady with a
walker. She got her mail out of her box and then started fretting. "So
much junk mail all the time!!" As she threw it in the trash I looked
through my mail and there was the beautiful Review. So I showed it to her
and said look what I got today. She said, "Oh so beautiful. So
beautiful!!" " I had German Shepherds for a long time. Even raised some
puppies!"
As we were talking I turned the Review over which then showed the front
cover. The adorable pup and the lady just beamed and was so thrilled we
chatted for quite a bit! So just a fun GSD Review story!!!
Sharon Allbright