[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fun in Fort Worth! We'd love to see everyone here!

  • From: Pat Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:04:51 -0600

Dear FWGSDC Members and Friends of the FWGSDC!
The Fort Worth German Shepherd Dog Club invites you to join us on March 22nd
and 23rd for a one-of-a-kind fun filled and educational weekend!

Dr. Morton Goldfarb will judge our 2013 Specialty in Ft Worth on March 22. Show
Superintendant is Onofrio. FWGSDC is part of the Texas Combined Specialties
group. That evening, Dr. Goldfarb will give a seminar on structure and movement
of the GSD, with Judge's dinner after.
The following day, March 23rd at 10am, we will hold a German style Conformation
Match with Dr. Goldfarb judging and critiquing the dogs at Randol Mill Park in
Arlington.   We will have in addition to the regular classes, classes for long
coats, veterans and spayed and neutered dogs.

Attached is also our flyer with all the important information.  Please help us
spread the word.

Thanks to Pam Day, entering your dogs for the show and match, as well as
registering for the seminar and dinner is simplified.  Just click on the
attached link and you will have all the information necessary at the tip of
your fingers.

http://www.ftw-gsd.org/eventregister.html

We are very fortunate in having our official Match Photography by:
  imagesbyDearil
Dearil Jackson & Donna Yeldell
... 363 Oakhaven Rd
Hope, AR 71801
870-703-3118
www.dearil.com

Thank you all for your support of our biggest event of the year!  We hope it
will be educational and lots of fun.  We would be so happy to see you at one,
two or all three of the events.

None of this would be possible without all the club members that have and are
volunteering their time to make this possible.    A big thank you.

In the sport,

Maren Friedhoff
FWGSDC President

 Thanks!