[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Re: Fun and sophisticated site

  • From: "William Gish" <gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gail Sprock" <gsprock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 20:28:56 -0500

Gail - I'm also a Saluki - Let's get together!!!

Bill Gish, gsd001

Poster and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
kind are permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of

> For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please
do not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l

--- William Gish
--- gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.