[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ft., Myers GSDC back to back shows Dec 2 and 3rd

  • From: Sjsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:11:32 EST

Just a reminder the Ft. Myers GSDC back to back shows which will be held on
Dec 2 and 3rd will be closing Wed Nov 15,

If anyone needs info or help with entries or anything at all you may  contact.

Our show Secretary   Carol Taylor  239-656-1950 or

Rita Sandell     239-649-4153 or

Sandy Steinkopf   239-775-2938

We would like to have everyone come on down we will have a great  time a
fantastic new show site,  spots for motorhomes with our without  hookups.
Plenty
of grass and shade, water to bathe your dog and  electric.  Lunch will be
available both days. Motor homes may enter the  site on Friday evening, if
anyone
wishes to take advantage of this call me and I  will help you make the
arrangements,  Fees for motorhome parking are paid  directly to the Lee Civic
Center.
 Full hook up $20.00, includes water,  electric and sewer.  $15.00 to dry
camp.

There will be a dinner compliments of the Ft. Myers GSDC and all of it's
members on Saturday after the show.

The weather in south florida at this time of year is beautiful,  so  hope you
will all join us for the weekend.  Plenty of handlers too.

Sandy S