[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ft Meyers spec shows

  • From: Barbara Amidon <amidon481@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:31:30 GMT

Went to the dog shows in Ft Meyers great faucilities and nice helpful
people..Had some nice quality but noticed how out of place my bald bitch
looked..She Summer is highwithered with a lot of rear and croup..Now the trend
is for less rear which is fine but where are the CROUPS???I just wanted to see
how my bitch showed and she was great,,Excellant temperment..wont be shown
again until in coat ...After the GREAT SHOW..Thanks to Linda Bankhead and
Sheila for all your help..It was great gettng out and seeing some of you
again..That was the real reason I was there..Now that I am losing weight there
is no stopping me now..HA Ha Just kidding Barbara Amidon with a sunburn in
Miami