[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: From Peggy M-Re: Re: Board Meeting-Learning something new e...

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 16:15:49 -0700

Peggy wrote was is attributed to me... I just forwarded it for her
naughty computer.'

Stormy

On Aug 8, 2011, at 3:56 PM, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

just the facts.....it was a bulletin board

the reasoning behind it, people didn't want to get more list emails,
this
way they could go and look at whatever they were interested in

there were different areas for different topics, so you wouldn't be
inundated with stuff you weren't interested in

didn't work, we took it down and life went on

I think we should all be able to talk about whatever topics without
"gag
orders".....its a dog club, people!!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 8/8/2011 5:46:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

Subject:  Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Meeting-Learning something new
everyday