[ SHOWGSD-L ] From Evan, via Tedi, verbatim

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 01:26:53 GMT

Here we are at the park, in Salt Lake City, ready for a Futurity.  It is two
hours before show time, and since it is an hour later here, we woke up early
and decided to come scope it out.  The weather is perfect, Utah is a great
state. I can see the snow capped mountains in the background and everything is
green. This is a small but pretty park, and lots of shade.

The drive is at the outside of my limit. We left California at 5:00 a.m., as I
wanted to be in time to see the Lakers wrap up the Western conference, they
did.  It took us 11 ½ hours to get here. The freeway was backed up, so we got
off and took some service roads and got to see some of Utah.  It is a good
looking bit of the country. I had been here before as it used to be part of my
territory when I sold jewelry.

I did get to remind Tedi that it is our 41st anniversary.  The men on the List
will understand what great comfort there is in having your wife forget your
anniversary.  We men don’t care at all, but if we forget, it is a tragedy. If
the wife forgets, it is a bonus.

Tedi got the entry in too late for the show tomorrow, so we are just here for
the match. Don’t ask me my opinion of that move.  But, Magic Marker looks
great, and needs five points to finish.  Did I mention it is five points
tomorrow?  The show tomorrow that is a total of 22 hours of driving?  The show
that is on our anniversary.  The show that we paid to fly in our handler.  I
just mention it, not that it matters at all.

Tedi is walking the dog, and they both look great. Only one can win today, so I
have high hopes.  I have no idea what is entered, how many will be here, or who
will come.

I am going to try to talk Tedi into leaving after the show and stopping for the
night in Las Vegas.  I like to see the shows.  I also have $20.00 that is
burning a hole in my pocket, and I need to find a dealer who will hit a
blackjack and take if off my hands.

It is an hour before the show, and no one is here. We called, and we are at the
wrong park. So, on the road we go, and now we are here. Everyone is here.

I am sitting with Flower Boy, and we are laughing.  Karen Taylor is here, and
The Guz has a nice puppy. I took a minute to see Mary Tarice, looking as good
as ever.  I see Frank Frasano and Kris, they are looking great. I see Sergio
and JR are both here too, and Lew Bunch just took time to say hello.

I talked to Bill Basu for a minute and Magic Marker looks good, so we will see
what happens.  Hallie is here and has a good looking male, and I saw Dave
Firtche and his every beautiful daughter is walking by, Alycia always looks
good.

Tedi is talking to Bud Drew, and Carolyn Martello has a super-star black puppy.
 What a perfect day. It is about 75 out, and a slight breeze. I see Pam is here
already, so there is going to be a show soon. Kristie is here to handle, and
never seems to age. That isn’t fair.  Art Sinclair is here, and talking to Bill
Tank, and I see Jean Whalen.

This is the same location that the National be be, it is going to be prfect.
The grounds are very open, the airport is close, and of course friendly people.
 The mountains are close, I see white on the mountain, and clean air.  Not the
same as California.  Dave Lasitor is here, and he co-owns Magic Marker with us,
so he is nervous too.

IT’S SHOW TIME

FUTURITY

JUNIOR CLASS DOGS

1.   SATERHAUS TRAVELIN’ MAN OF NORDLICHT Breeder Owner By Ch Karizmas
Nicaragua X Sater-Nordlicht Much Ado Owner Dionna Sater

2.   CAROUSEL FARMS COOPER Breeder Owner By Ch kaleef’s Joshua v Kenlyn, HT X
Ch Carousel Farms Caitlin, TDX Owner Nickey & Lew Bunch

JUNIOR CLASS BITCHES

1.   CAROUSEL FARMS CAPRI Breeder Owner By Ch Kaleefs Joshua v Kenlyn, HT X Ch
Carousel Farms Catlain TDX Owner Nicky & Lew Bunch

2.   LENLORS-AZUMA KENDALL’S MERRIMENT Breeder L. Bellah & J. Hamasaki, ByCh
Inflights’s Singin’ In The Rain X Fircrest Sweet Jasmine Lenior Owner Deborah &
Ben Rivers

3.   CANTAR-STONERYDGE LIL KIM Breeder L. Ulrich &R. Alcantara By Ch Signatures
Cooper v Kaufhill X Ch Valentina of Stone Rydge Owner Robert A. Alcantar, Jr.

TEENAGE CLASS DOGS

1.   SUBOJA’S SPECIAL FORCES Breeder R. & S. Sisemore & R. Reinhold By Ch
WeLove DuChins Army of One X Graefieldsw Starburst of Suboja Owner Susan A.
Sisemore

2.   KOTA’S IN FOCUS BOOZE’EV OF ZYTUT BreederS Gunicks & W. Burggraaf & C.
Heiman By Zyufts JJ of HiCliff X Ch Kota’s Some Enchanted Evening Zyttyt Iwber
Dr. Bill & Christina Duffy & Christy & Clint Heiman

3.   ANIMUS WHATCHAMACALLIT Breeder Owner By Ch Signatures Cooper V Knaufhill X
Ch Rivendells On The Money TC, HSA Owner Hallie McMullen

TEENAGE CLASS BITCHES

1.   SUBOJA’S VETERON’S HONOR Breeder R &S Sisemore & R Reinhold By Ch WeLove
DuChiens Army of One X Gracefields Starburst of Suboja Owner Susan A. Sisemore

INTERMEDIATE CLASS DOGS
FUTURITY WINNER’S DOG
BEST OPPOSITE SEX FUTURITY

1.   KINGFORDS BEARITONE OF WINSOME Breeder F & K Fasano By Ch Kaleefs Joshua V
 Kenlyn HT X Newcastle Absolutely Fab ulous Owner Robert & Sharlotte Funk

INTERMEDIATE CLASS BITCHES
FUTURITY WINNER’S BITCH
BEST IN FUTURITY

1.   STEPPENWIND D&G CANTAR Breeder L. Fossland & R. Alcantara By Ch Kenlyns
Coach Highcliff Kaleef X Ch MarHavens Wind Beneath My Wings Owner Robert A.
Alcantara, Jr. & Mike Burk

2.   JEZRA’S C-R ZAHARA OF SHOWBOAT Breeder J. Cunningham & P. Root & T.
Radigan By Ch Rohan’s Reward, TC, HT, CD, RA X Rivendell-Chopae Rubase Owner
Kay Springer & Tracy Radigan

3.   MAR HAVEN’S ORCHID SERENADE Breeder F & C Martello & D Estabrook By Ch Mar
Havens Last Cowboy Song X Ch MarHavens Black Orchid Owner Sue Mazeo & Carolyn
Martello

SENIOR CLASS DOGS
RESERVE MATURITY WINNER’S DOG

1.   WOODSIDE’S COLD PLAY Breeder S. Anderson & L. Wheeler By Ch Kenlyns Calvin
HiCliff Kaleef X Woodsides KIH Expression Gallano Owner Carrie S. Adams

2,    LONG’S PEAK BISCOTTI STUTTGART Breeder Patty Korsch By Ch Ch Woodside’s
The Bounty Hunter X Ch Castlehill’s Tuff Cookie, PT Owner Sandy & James
Richards & Parry Korsch

3.   MI BEG’S CUT TO THE CHASE Breeder J. Lidgard & P. Leggert By Ch Saterhaus
TJ of Nordlicht X Jerichos Layla of Mi-Peg Owner Deandra, Cori & Callan Seward

SENIOR CLASS BITCHES
RESERVE FUTURITY BITCH

1.   KALEEF’S SAMARA V KENLYN Breeder K. Hall & S. Moses By Ch Hi-Cliff Bronson
Kaleef- Ch Kaleef’s Gracie v Kenlyn Owner Trudy & John Roundy & Shalon Peters

2.   LONG PEAK THIN MINT Breeder Owner By Ch Woodsides The Bounty Hunter X Ch
Castelhills Tuff Cookie PT Owner Patricia Korsch
3.   BMEER-TODOR TICKET TO RIDE Breeder B. Moore & S. Todroff By Bmeer Koldren
Man In Black X Joelle’s Rapheals Madonna Owner Karen Lazaar & Kathy & Jessica
Butler & Sarah Lancaster

4.   CONLEES SOUUTHERN RAIN Breeder C. Malo & S. MacAurther & C. Zunwalt By
Signature’s Frazier v Kaleef, TC, HIC X Candia’s Miss Devine Ya-Ya Owner Connie
L. Malo

MATURITY

JUNIOR DOGS
RESERVE MATURITY DOG

1.   LEALLYNN’S SECRET ARMY OF HIGH SIERRA Breeer Owner By Ch WeLove DuChein’s
Army of One X Ch Lealynns Dark Secret Owner Dav id & Linda Fritsche & Alycia
Partei & Liz Leschhorn

2.   FIRECREST EZ COME EZ GO Breeder Owner By Ch Leniors Maximus, CD X Fircrest
My Jewel U Sunrise Owner Deborah & Ben Rivers

3.  JERICHO’S JACOB BREEDER Owners By Ch Jericho’s Easy Spirit D’Arte X Ch
Jericho’s Bittersweet of Castlehill Owner Dick & Jean Whalen

4.   LASLAR’S MGM GRAND Breeder David Lasater By Ch Hickoryhill’s Shock N’Y’All
X Ch Hickory Hill’s Westy’s Sassy V Bobheim Owner Kathy & Jessica Butler &
David Lasater & Sarah Lancaster

JUNIOR CLASS BITCHES

1.   JERICHO’S RACHEL Breeder Owners By Ch Jericho’s Easy Spirit D’Arte X Ch
Jericho’s Bittersweet Of Castlehill Owner Dick & Jean Whalen

2.   LEALYNN’S UNDERCOVER SECRET OF HISIERRA Breeder David Firtsche Alhycia
Patei & Liz Leschhorn By Ch WeLove Du Chien’s Army of One X Ch Lealynn’s Dark
Secret Owner David & Linda Fritsche 8 Alycia Partei & Liz Leschhron.

SENIOR CLASS DOGS
MATURITY WINNER’S DOG
BEST OPPOSITE SEX MATURITY

1.   MIM-SINA’S JOSH TURNBEAR V WINSOME Breeder Frank & Kristine Fasano By Ch
Kaleefs Joshua v Kenly X Ch Winsomes Beatiney Spears Owner William Laird

2.   GOLDSKYS RADIO FLYER OF JERICHO Breeder W. & L. Guerry & D. & J Whalen By
Ch Cathlin Cruz Control of GoldSkys X Ch Jerichos Malagueta Owner William Guerry

SENIOR CLASS BITCH
MATURITY WINNER’S BITCH
BEST IN MATURITY

1.   HICKORYHILL’S MAGIC MARKER Breeder Steve & Crustube Grabger By Ch
Hickoryhill’s GQ X Langeneau’s Layla of Stoneway Owner Dave Lasater & Evan &
Tedi Ginsburg

RESERVE MATURIT BITCH

2.   WINSOME’S HOLLYWOOF CELEBEARITY Breeder Owners By Ch Marquis Stealing The
Show X Winsomes Samantha Eko-Lan Owner Frank & Kristine Fasano & Fred Migliore

3.   SATER-NORLICHT HUNTING RIDGE JORDYN Breeder D. & F. Schuster By Ch
Witmer’s Jamiroqui X Sater-Nordlicht Much Ado Owner Donna Sater

4.   RIVENDELL’[S VIVIENNE OF JEZRA Breeder P. & J. Root By Ch Jezra’s Daytona
X Ch Rivendell’s On The Money Owenr Tracy Radigan & N & M Ebertin

What a great location for the show. It should be a fantastic national here. The
club did a good job organizing it, and the weather was perfect.  Pam did a
perfect job, (particularly with Best in Maturity) and looked good doing it. She
smiled all day, and that made it even more fun.

I spent the entire day sitting with Flower Boy, and for me that is the best
seat in the house.  Dave Lasater was smiling by the end of the show too, and it
is good to win. I have to admit, winning is more fun than wining.

I didn’t get to talk to enough people as always happens. We are on the way
home. I do expect to stop half way, in Vegas, since it will be about ten when
we get there, then drive the other five miles home on Sunday.  We missed the
entry on Sunday, and I did think the Fasanos bitch would be hard to beat anyway
at that show. Then I found out they didn’t enter either. Who knew?

Snow on the mountains, a clear road, Tedi at the wheel, Magic Marker with her
head in mylap,  and a great way to spend my 41 year anniversary.