[ SHOWGSD-L ] Found Hat band

  • From: "Patrick" <pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:07:45 -0700

When Marlene and I were leaving the Elegante Hotel the other morning I picked
up off the sidewalk what I thought was a leather collar that had fallen out of
the piles of stuff I was carrying down to the van.  It was dark and I didn't
think much more about it until later in the day when we stopped for gas and I
realized that it was not ours and it was not a collar.  It is a hatband.  Then
after thinking about it I decided that it was Jean Whalen's and so as soon as
we got home I called and left a message on her phone telling her I had found
her hatband.  Tonight she called back and we determined that it is not hers.
So who is missing a hatband out there?  Let me know and I will gladly put it in
the mail to you.  Either email or call.
    Patrick
928 537-5981