[ SHOWGSD-L ] Forest Gump loves German Shepherds! & UTAH!!!!

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 17:31:18 -0700

Right Terry.    Why even bother talking about conspiracy theories.......??
They are "theories".
after all!!    IF there is a conspiracy theory out there.........why not just
ignore it ...and lets talk about
GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS!!!     It's a German Shepherd Dog Club.......let's assume
everyone
loves the Breed and only wants what is  best for the Breed and the Club ...no
matter who is running
the asylum for US........<G>.....and MOVE ON!
AFTER you make the calls Stormy is asking for.......  ( so we can HAVE a Breed
) .....anyone want
to even TRY to get a conversation going about the actual dogs.......this Breed??
We're looking at our NATIONAL in a few weeks!!
What do you look for when looking for good dogs.    Is all the matters to you
the front extension,  the
middle piece,  the rear......a good back....?    Do good feet matter to
you....does strong working drive
and athletic power count.....what about suspension or rear drive... beautiful
coordinated well oiled
machine....secondary sex characteristics.....?

Whatcha all lookin' for and hoping to find this year in Utah .................

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com