[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: For the Good of All -- More than you wanted to know

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 07:38:05 -0700 (PDT)

What a great post, thank you so much for a very "layman terms" explenation of
all this.  Thanks for taking the time.

Have a great rest of the week.

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA

From:  "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ask, for all the good  it does
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:54:51 -0700

AS usual,  Molly,  and Helen are on top of things.  These are totally
different  shows.

Bob

is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.