[ SHOWGSD-L ] Food, BSL, Show Greeters --

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:52:45 -0500

Yes, this food recall is a gigantic mess and quite fearful.
Posts about home cooking & raw hit home for me as I've
used canned chicken broth and/or the stock from cooking
for years to entice any picky eater - especially the boarders
and they seemed to know Grandma would be giving them a
bunch of better stuff than their owners, it was interesting.
Also, I'd mix the food with biscuits or such into what seemed
to be like a salad or stew - and leave the goodie in the bowl
for each.
VINEGAR -- there's a whole listing of all the good this will
do for everyone.  Most interesting to me was a use many
years ago - put a little in the dog's water - keeps flies, fleas
& other nasty bugs away from the dogs.  It really works and
with the bug season coming around -- yeah Buddy

I can get carried away with "words" and loved to be at the
tables selling catalogs etc.  or any booth or what ever and
as I think I've mentioned my daily GOAL - "To put a smile
on at least ONE person's face" - silly old (fa**) that I am I
always succeed.    Sooo Listers, have a good one and
know that laughter truly IS the best medicine.  Norma no L