[ SHOWGSD-L ] Florida shows closing and my problem

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:09:35 -0800 (PST)

I am sure we all wish we had my problem.
It is South Florida, it is the time of year when people come here to thaw out
from winter.  And what a winter it is this year!!!!!  Sorry, but I won't go
further north than Palm Beach County for a few months here.

But this brings me to my problem.  I have all the top handles wanting to come.
Many are looking to fill out their dance cards with more dogs.

We have great shows building, that much is clear, but I feel I need to try to
help out these poor cold handlers with enough dogs to give them the ability to
come and work and still vacation, just because they are warm and the shows are
on grass, in February.

So please, if you are thinking about coming, but don't have a handler, contact
me right away so we can discuss handlers.

The only handlers NOT coming will be in NYC freezing their butts off.

Since we all sort of know who goes every year, you have a good idea of who
wants to come to Miami and Ft Lauderdale instead.

Call me at 305-772-3647, or email me with your class request.

Also, you may email me scanned copies of your entries to be sure they get in on
time and follow up with the paper entry and payment.  I will see to it that
Dick gets his entries and I keep mine.

We also have fax this week only, at 305-596-2484.  You may fax at any time.

Really, I need more dogs so I can thaw out some more handlers......

I know many show secretaries are wishing they had my problem, but I hope I can
help all the handlers.........

sheila