[ SHOWGSD-L ] First post from the arena, on Tuesday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:06:54 EST

This is the first post from the arena. It is new, (built three hyears  ago).
Jake Jahelka is next to me, Bob Eaton is talking to Tedi, and Jake  said to
say hello to Ann, who is following the List from home.  Gail  Hardcastle and
Mary were giving out the tickets, so I got to say hello. Mary  looks just
great.
 Gail Sprock looks like she might be working out, I will  have to ask her.  I
see jPam Stoesser talking to the people doing the  filming, and the ring is
huge. Actually they havenâ??t set up the ring yet, the  entire floor is sod,
and
it in light and dark strips.  The red and black  follards are perfect as the
chairs are red, and the walls white, (sort of an off  white).

I see people milling around, but they need to set up the rings, and we are
three hours before the Futurity starts.  I see one dog in the ring, and I
think they will kick him off soon.  I think he has a puppy on the floor,  and
shouldnâ??t be there. Here comes Bob Penny talking to Ginnie, and I see nancy
Nellis down below.  We, (Tedi and I) have center seats two rows up from the
wall,
which is about ten feet up from the ground.

I see Diane Brown, looking good as always and there goes Fred  Migliore.  At
the end of the ring are the three flags, America, Germany and  Canada.  People
are starting to file in, and the tension is starting to  grow..

I miss a lot of people that arenâ??t going to be here this year, I hope to
bring some of the feelings to those who read the BLOG. I am sending this at
2:00
p.m.  Let me know when you get it. To make sure it goes out, I will send it
to the List as well.

I have to go put on my sneakers, wipe my forhead, throw up, and get ready  to
show Oâ??Connor.  My predictiion, first, Antonio, the Samari, then  Oâ??Connor.
I donâ??t care if they donâ??t place them, thatâ??s my story, and Iâ??m
sticking to
it.

More to come.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together