[ SHOWGSD-L ] First GSD Grand Champion is..................

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:49:42 EDT

Hi all,

Just received this from AKC today.

German Shepherd Dog Club of America
Dear Parent Club Officer or Delegate,
We wanted to extend our congratulations on your breedâ??s  first ever AKC
Grand Champion,
GCH CH Enchantedâ??s American Thunder, who  earned the title on June 6, 2010
to  become the first ever Grand Champion in your breed.
This new title is available to AKC  Champions of Record, creating the
opportunity for Champion dog owners to return  to the show ring with their dogs
and further showcase the quality of their  breeding stock. Competition for
this new title began at AKC all-breed, group and  specialty shows on May 12,
2010, concurrent with the implementation of the  2010-2011 _AKC Point
Schedule_ (https://www.akc.org/events/conformation/point_schedule.cfm) .
The AKC Electronic Reports  Department offers a variety of competition
results reports with special pricing  for all parent clubs.  Custom  reports
are
also available which can research other title firsts in your breed  across
many of our sanctioned events.  For more information on report pricing and
availability, or for  assistance with our free New Titles of Record report or
the Electronic Studbook  subscription, please contact the Electronic
Reports Department directly via  email at _reports@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:reports@xxxxxxx)
Kind  Regards
Rob  Garrett