[ SHOWGSD-L ] First Brag

  • From: john garnett <rdg718@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:58:02 -0800 (PST)

Today in San Antonio, our beautiful "Abigail" known as
(Camry of Gar), won the "6-9 puppy Bitch", under Mr.
Michael Cheeks. And was graciously handled by Mike
Sherman.

Abigail is owned by John & Elaine Garnett. We are very
excited because this is our first time showing in the
show world! I would like to give a special thanks to
Mr. Cheeks for putting her up! And also Mike Sherman
for handling Abigail as well as Debbie for showing me
how to double handle she's awesome! Not to forget
another special thanks to a special friend Louie
Christina for being a great mentor and guidance in
getting us started.

John