[ SHOWGSD-L ] Final......Studs - NO coat factor

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:15:35 -0700

Final for now for THIS list anyway......

Here is the list of dogs that I'm "told" do not carry the coat  factor.
         ( I'm not responsible for those that are wrong!!!  )
If anyone knows of some necessary corrections.....please let me know
Some have been removed.........some added.   Sneaky genes again....
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx

Am/Can Sel. Exc.CH. Elvaston's Southern Byrne aka BOOKER + Black factor )
CH. Mar Haven's Royal Guard    aka  RIO
Ch. Cheradon Achtung Erynbrook Molokai
Select Am &Can. Ch.  Kridler's Quno V. Rowley
Deb Mars Antonio (7pts 1 major)
Ch. Marhaven's Elite Guard ~ aka  ELI   + black factor
Cheradon Achtung Erynbrook Orion  aka DANNY
Ch Breauhausen's Titanic ~aka  TY
Ch Nike Clayfield Andre Segovia
Chablis Odyssey Of Dan Ann
Ch Totana Piper Hill's Valmoran D Zoni
Am.Ch &Sel Can Ch. Woodsides Khemosabi   + black factor
Schokrest Vermont
Am,Can Ch Rogue's Renegade
Ch Pinehill's Code Red
Ch Stonehedge's Striper
Ch T-Ho's For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ch Tara Airway Carly's Legend
Ch Windwalker's Yardley
Ch. Amber's Kahlua Crhme   + black factor
Am  & Can Sel  CH. Sirius Park's Worth The Trip
GR.Victor Am.Can.Ch.Marhaven's And The Beat Goes On  aka  BONO + black factor
Sel.Ch.Scher-Lo's Jr. Executive CH.
Dream Come True-Rivendell's Fandango,
Santo v. Sanric
CH.Windwalker's Yuma
CH.Tripphill's High Finance C
CH.Jaccar-Rivendell's Brando
CH. Sturdevant's Second Wind   + black factor
CH.  Ponca Hill's Jackie Chan
CH. Heritage-Windy Acres'  CEO  + black factor
Black Oak's Wiseguy v Hadori
CH. Von Charisma's Optical Illusion
CH.Sammy von Dracenberg
Gorlin's Jakarta
CH. Ritarra's The Sky's The Limit
Can.Sel.CH.Convi Ruklakar's Cain Cade
Sel.CH. Backacher's Ruggerio v Milo     aka REGGIE
CH.  BaaBaa Black Sheep of Edan    aka   WOOLY
Sel.Ex.Ch.Crosstimber's Carough Clihu
CH. Midnight Sun's Ringside Riot
CH. Caraland Survival's Magellan
CH. Haney-Ray J's Tonites The Nite
CH. Kingford Chile Of Kimber
Sel.Can.CH.Galiano's Woodside Dhominator
Destino's Exact Copy
T.W.E.C.'S Ben There Done That
CH. Kenlyn's Vindicator V TR
CH.Karizma's Born In The U.S.A.  aka BUSTER  + black factor
CH. Sher-Lo's Midnight Gambler   aka SHADOW   + black factor
CH. Great Expectations of Edan
CH. Mechanical Bull of Edan
CH.Nordlicht Southern Gentleman  aka  BUCK
CH.Schneiderhot's Law And Order + black factor
Utopia's Fugitive
Greatest Show on Earth of Edan
CH.Trafalar's Nightquest Kismet
Domara's Caromello