[ SHOWGSD-L ] Final thoughts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 17:59:36 EST

What a week, and I am as tired as I ever have been. I do want to share some
last thoughts with everyone, because of all the thanks I have received.

I do enjoy sending the BLOG, and thank you for not getting upset with the
spelling and mistakes. I don't read it, I don't go back to correct errors,
because I feel an unreasonable pressure to get it out. That is a bad  thing.

I am not going to do it again unless I get the situation to do it. I have
twice asked Bill to let me use the line he has set up for his posts, and he is
unable to do it. He told me the building would only allow one line and finally
I  talked to Rick Olesky who is grounds chairman and he talked to the
building  manager who said they have over 50 lines set, but by then it was too
late
to get  it done, although they did open a line for me.  That is a bad thing.

I felt better this year in the ring than I ever have before. I started
working out every day for about the last three months with a mile on the
treadmill
every day.  I could have run for another hour and felt fine. That  is a good
thing.

Ken didn't think it was necessary I run any more. That is a bad  thing.

There was some intrigue and anger, some accusations and complaints about a
junior handler which caused her to enter in tears, and she won anyway. That is
a  good and a bad thing.

We were too tired to go to the dinner.  That is a bad thing.

They can't take away my two AOEs just because I was not there to receive
them.  We went out to a great steak house, and saw Carolyn Martello, (the
board
member), Edie Trokie, Flower Boy, and others.  That is a real good  thing.

My friends went home with five select ribbons, (not to mention other  friends
with the other nineteen ribbons). That is a good thing.

Ken decided to give 12 selects in both dogs and bitches. That is a good
thing.

Twyla got bumped on her flight because she had two dogs and Cheryl Brockett
had four and they only take four. So she is flying with us on our flight in
two  hours.  That is both good and bad. She got a free meal, and a free  flight.

Ann (Happy's owner) also got bumped and will be on our flight with Twyla,
that is a good thing, and there are the four dogs. US Air only allows four
dogs.
 She is not here yet, but I think she will be. That is a good thing.

Paul Root got on the board. That is a good thing for all of us.

I did have fun, and feel great. My associate at the office decided that
after working for me for 22 years he is going out on his own, and stayed last
week so I could go to the national. Tomorrow I start an attempted murder trial
with Carrie (Carasco) Fogelsong, so it is going to be another fun week.   That
is a good thing.

O'Connor didn't look young, and did all I could ask of him. That is a good
thing.

We had a great week. We have some money left. The dog is safe  in  luggage
waiting for the flight, and I remember where the car is parked.   Tedi is
exhausted but still functioning, I am done doing the posts for tonight,  the
battery
on my computer is still working, I didn't forget the charger cord  for my
telephone, and we got everything in the luggage, including T-shirts  for
everyone
in the office, (one less if I don't give Russ his).  That is a  good thing.

Thanks for reading the stuff I put out, I am pleased you do enjoy it, (even
if I don't understand why that is). That is a great thing.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together