[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fighting the negative canine legislations

  • From: "Ellen Penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:17:55 -0700

BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT.  Writing to your representative and congress
person does NOTHING.  If anyone really believes they care about one persons
vote they are living in Mickey Mouse land.  The only thing that matters is
those groups that sponsor legislators with MONEY.  The ARistas have learned
this, and until we have learned the same lesson we will continue to loose
ground on the animal rights vs. animal welfare issue.   IT IS ALL ABOUT THE
MONEY.

Ellen Penington
El Dorado German Shepherds
www.eldoradogsd.com