[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Feeding puppies

  • From: "Joan Fox" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:52:00 +0000 (UTC)

I was feeding Victor and loved it but had to drive 1 hour each way to get it.
Darn.Anyone have any suggestions for a good food for puppies?I DO NOT want high
protein puppy foods as my puppies are big to begin with.Joan
 Joan F. Fox17500 Haskins Rd.Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023tel:
440-759-4119http://www.campaignersgsds.com

     On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 10:18 AM, Candy Zumwalt
<candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 http://www.victordogfood.com/ I feed my puppies the Beef Meal and Brown Rice.
My adults are getting the Professional Formula.  My dogs have never looked
better since being on this food.  They are also maintaining good weight through
the winter.  It is my understanding that this company has never had a recall.
It's hard to find someone who carries the food though.  However, I now have 2
sources with a 3rd coming soon! CandyZ

So what food are people liking to feed puppies? Low protein?? Joan F. Fox17500

--
CandyZwww.candiasgsd.netHome of BIM BISS Sel.Ex.GCH.Candia's Yada Yada Yada TC
& Sel.Ex.2012 FV CH. Laslar-Candia's Black Bart TCE-mail: