[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fantastic, Huge Brag!

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 08:52:47 -0700

Woo,Woo! Huge congratulations!!
Oak & Carrie Smith
Oak Ridge German Shepherds
Dedicated to the German Shepherd Dog
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fantastic, Huge Brag!

For anyone who doesn't want to see brags from shows before the weekend is
over... my bitch <name withheld> handled by <name withheld> won a major
today under <name withheld> at the <location withheld> specialties!  Now
delete this!  LOLOL
Now for everyone else - my beautiful girl Sparkle - Jerrwen's Southern Sky -
won a big FIVE POINT MAJOR today under judge Dick Jones at the GSDC of
Orlando Specialty.  Sparkle was flawlessly presented by Scott Yergin and
groomed to perfection by Scott and Loren.  Sparkle was bred by Jerry and
Wendy Bobak, who I can't thank enough for allowing me to own her.  She is
sired by Ch. Utopia's Meet Joe Black HT out of Ch. Jerrwen's Margarita
(sister to Sel. Malibu Breeze).  Thanks to everyone for their support!
Sparkle now has 7 points - we're on our way - YAY!

Thanks for listening,
Kim McNamara - Kimberlite