[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FYI--Please read

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:27:31 -0400

Another Hoax.? Check www.snopes.com?

Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken and Pat Downing <abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 1:04 pm
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] FYI--Please read

I hope you don't mind my sending this to the list as I rarely send these things
out.  I received this from my Aunt in Canada this morning and I deemed this to
be important enough to do so.  Thanks for reading, Patty Downing

  WARNING TO ALL FEMALES - WIVES, DAUGHTERS, GIRLFRIENDS, ETC.
Bottled water in your car can be very dangerous .

This was how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and said
this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common cause of the
high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia ..

A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. The Doctor
told
her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain
chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink
bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all the women
in
your life.

This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save
us!!!! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they
have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a
glass bottle when you can!!!

          www.abraxasgsd.com updated 8/2007
  Abraxas Shepherds...The Secret of Success is Consistency of Purpose
  Members GSDCA,Inc.(Ken 10/78, Patty 4/80)
  Safety and Security www.lockjawsecurity.com

MANNER
ALL