[ SHOWGSD-L ] FYI Dr. Jean Dodds to speak on TAV list

  • From: shirley sommers <ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:38:42 -0800 (PST)

JEAN DODDS NEXT VISIT   Posted by: "Magda"    Wed Mar 7, 2007 3:55 pm (PST)
Good evening everyone! I am pleased to announce that Dr. Jean Dodds has agreed
to be our guest speaker again later this month at the TruthAboutVaccines list.
She will be available to answer questions from the list's members on Tuesday,
Wednesday and Thursday, MARCH 27th thru the 29th.

This time, we would like to concentrate our questions to her to the research
she has done on Vaccine Damage, Length of Immunity and other VACCINE RELATED
issues. Last time she was with us, we discussed in details those issues that
related to Hypothyroidism and its treatment.

We have several of Dr. Dodds' articles in our Files section for those of you
not familiar with her work. I suggest you read them and be ready to ask those
questions that she can answer best!

If you have friends who would like to hear what Dr. Dodds has to say, please
let them know!

Permission to cross-post is granted.

Magda Aguila

http://imagegermanshepherds.com/index.asp