[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: the ups and downs

  • From: "Shirley Melvin" <shiral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:33:40 -0600

I totally agree with what Molly & John.  Mary is super with helping all the
Clubs with entries, sometimes trophies and anyway she can.
She also takes really bad double handlers and tries to help them learn how
to make their dog look great.  Some of us are just slow learners.  Thanks
Mary for all you do for us.  You go way beyond the call of duty.  We love
yor!!
Shirley & Alan Melvin

****  The crowning glory for us was going to the victory dinner and  seeing
those  wonderful Texas center pieces that Mary Tripp made and  donated to
the club.  In the middle of the tables were oil  wells  in metal with a GSD
half way up
and it was spewing "black  gold".  Along with that as party favors were hand

fans that will  steal a Texans heart.....on them was a beautiful GSD in a
field
of Blue  Bonnets, the state flower.  Mary is a rare talent and gives so much

of herself every year.  Thanks Mary for your dedication to the PC and  to
all
the breed clubs in Texas.
It was a long battle to have it here, and we are all glad we  did.....a
great
experience for sure. We hoped beyond the problems you all  had a good time
and a big thanks for coming!

John Waldrop - President GSDC of Beaumont and

Molly Snider