[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: You have received a YouTube video!

  • From: "Nancy Harper Mulvaney " <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jim Moses'" <jmoses0924@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 11:56:48 -0500

That is really a very neat video AKC has put out.  The GSDCA celebrates its
100th year in 2013.
With all the great photos and articles we have collected during preparation
for the Centennial Celebration
WE, THE GSDCA should have something similar on OUR web site.

After all our breed, DOES IT ALL, it contributes to the safety and security
of every citizen in the US AND
the GSD plays a CRITICAL ROLE, in the protection of our troops.  We have
direct quotes from two of the
most respected Generals, both cite the ABSOLUTE NECESSITY of our Military
Working Dog Program. .  What a great quote
from Retired General Petraius (sorry for the spelling)  I can look up the
quote and forward if wanted.
And then there is the role our breed plays in Law Enforcement.

Nancy