[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Soldiers Banned from Owning Bull Terriers, Rottie, Am-Staff, APBT & more

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:17:29 -0400

Note the last sentence in this ban. It could very well include GSDs....
 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.