[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: NJ Ginger GSD needs help ASAP!!

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GermanShepherd4showlist" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:06:15 -0500

Below is a pretty girl who needs a home ASAP. WONDERFUL with people. Has
been evaluated. BUT doesn't like other dogs.
Her story is below.

Feel free to cross post.

For the list that cannot accept pictures, let me know I can send you the
pictures. She is VERY pretty.

Thanks,

Linda DeLarso

Narvon, Pa.

Jolin Shepherds

Visit our web site at:

www.vonhornbergerjolinshepherds.com
<http://www.vonhornbergerjolinshepherds.com/>

From: "Lisa S" <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, January 13, 2005 9:34 am
To: development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kdanegirl@xxxxxxx, lynns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
rhonda.l.bock@xxxxxxx, "Sandy Evans" <dobie2024@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jennifer
Groves" <Jennifer_Groves@xxxxxxx>, "German Shepherd"
<gsdsasra@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: vjanuszewski@xxxxxxxxxxx

  <http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/jcmnh/ginger3.jpg>

  <http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/jcmnh/ginger2.jpg>

THis dog is in foster care but needs a GSD rescue to rescue her or a
home ASAP .. It sound like she is out of time where she is at.. She is a
nice looking mid. aged girl. I was asked to cross post this.. She lost a
litter of pups and is not getting along with other dogs in the foster
home. She is reported to be GREAT with people..

http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/NJ354/NJ354.3755909-1-pn.jpg
URGENT Ginger girl
Dog
German Shepherd Dog

Size: Large
Age: Young
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: URGENT....Ginger needs a new home asap. Ginger has been in foster
care for 5 weeks and loves everyone she meets. Please consider adopting
this dog, the rescue she is with has run out of foster space and kennel
space.They have run out of options for her. If any German Shep rescue
can help this girl please let us know. UPDATE 12/21Ginger has been one
of the sweetest dogs we have had, she is one of the nicest German
Shepards we have met. She is in a foster with other dogs now but would
prefer to be the only dog. Ginger is low maintenance. Ginger is a pure
female German Shepard. Look how cute she is with her Christmas bow.
Ginger has a sad story to tell. Ginger came into a shelter with a male
Shepherd. She was adopted out and the people took her to a vets office
and the vet found out she was pregnant. The people that adopted her did
not want her because she was pregnant. So they took her back to the
shelter and the shelter was going to put her to sleep. Then BCAA stepped
up and rescued her. Ginger has been threw allot in the past few weeks
and needs a nice home to call her own. She LOVES people. Ginger is
housebroken. Please consider this great girl.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained,
altered
Atlantic County Canines
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
(609)484-1946
atlanticcountycanines@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2
<http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3755909&adTarget=468petsg
eneral&SessionID=41e3c51561d347d6-app4&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&st
at=>
&pet=3755909&adTarget=468petsgeneral&SessionID=41e3c51561d347d6-app4&dis
play=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

from the foster home.

She is here in my home in my pet sitting room. But after
this weekend we have run out of options for her and may have to put her
down. I have had her for 4 weeks and she is the nicest girl. She is
fully vetted, BCAA has put over $1,000 into her. She is on hw. She loves
people and has been temp tested by me and by a german shep evaluator and
passed with flying colors. She is housebroken. There is nothing wrong
with her except she does not like dogs. It really sucks, I have never
put a foster down for no good reason, but my hands are tied. I would
even pay for
boarding her somewhere.

cross posted by

www.dvdpa.org <http://www.dvdpa.org/>