[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Missing Katrina German Shepherd

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:24:29 -0500

Can anyone help ?
=20
Please crosspost on all other lists.....despite our "no forward" notice,
posts regarding rescue are the exception to our rule, and are always =
freely
forwardable.
=20
There is a photo of the missing dog at the bottom of the post.  It won't
make it through the List, since it is an attachment, but I will be happy =
re-send the photo directly to anyone who who wants me to - please =
contact me
privately if you do.
=20
Thanks.