[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Colored Folks(NON_DOG)

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showlist" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 10:39:59 -0400

Good one.

        HAVE s sense of humor !

                This was written by a black gentleman in Texas, and is so
funny. What a great sense of humor and creativity!!!

                When I was born, I was BLACK,
                When I grew up, I was BLACK ,
                When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK,
                When I got cold, I was BLACK ,
                When I was scared, I was BLACK ,
                When I was sick, I was BLACK ,
                And when I die, I'll still be BLACK .

                NOW, You 'white' folks....
                When you're born, you're PINK,
                When you grow-up, you're WHITE ,
                When you go in the sun, you get RED,
                When you're cold, you turn BLUE,
                When you're scared, you're YELLOW,
                When you get sick, you're GREEN,
                When you bruise, you turn PURPLE ,
                And when you die, you look GRAY.
                So who y'all callin'
                COLORED folks

        See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are
part of your life. See Now