[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Big Thank you & Futurity Brag/NE

  • From: "Michelle Graham" <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 23:53:31 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Graham [mailto:vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:48 PM
To: showgsd0l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Big Thank you & Futurity Brag/NE

First, I want to thank everyone around ringside for your support for the
Boys from Michigan, to my old friends and the news ones we made during this
wonderful trip...it ment more then you will ever know and was very much
appreciated!!!  A Big "Thank you" to the judge, Robert Grady

Reserve to BIF Dog, (1st Teenage Dog) "Vici's Wind Walker",(Teddy Bear) sire
CH Joelle's Giovanni of Lonwood, CGC (Digger, the blk/tan Bredwell Jakester
son) and dam, Vici's Wild As The Wind (aka Willow)  YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last by not at all least, a special Thank You and job well done to Jon
Beyer, who handled and trained this young dog from the very beginning to
"PERFECTION"
(with the encouragement of Jeff Pyle, Sean Bragg, Tiffany Bartley & Joann
Corbin, thank you). I think you will be seeing alot of this young man in the
future.

A week-end I will never forget!!!!!!!!! And Congratulations to all the other
"Wood Winner"!!!!!!!

Michelle Graham
ViciSheps