[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] Futurity Bitches

  • From: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 17:57:38 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: "SHOWGSD-L"<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11/1/05 5:49:53 PM
To: "admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx"<admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] Futurity Bitches

I am having trouble getting on line, so I gave up to cover the bitches. I am
going to let Tony do this, as I am too nervous, and can?t type. I also can?t
get on line, but Bill Basu is standing here, and the bitches are in the ring.
Barbara looks great, and will do a good job.

Evan is getting nervous, so I stepped in.  Kent just went around with Marquis?
All about Me to a smattering of applause; Scott Yeargin is doing his individual
with Angelina - she looked good until she got excited and broke into a gallop,
but she settled down quick. Jerry is showing Calypso - she is definitely
Daddy?s Little Girl.  Mike went around with Marquis? Here I Am v Surigo.

Evan has his pink coat on, his number, and is stretching in preparation for the
next class.  (Most men wouldn?t admit to wearing pink - I personally would have
called it a salmon colored coat).

Next was Lorien?s Notorious (didn?t get to watch - I was too busy talking).
And finally, Rivendell?s Sunny side Up.  Barbara has done a little rearranging,
and is going over the entire group.  She dropped off a few at a time, and was
working a group of 7 (of the original 13).  Mike Sherman and Marquis Here I am
Surigo are in front.  Barbara has arranged a few dogs, but Mike and Surigo
remained in front and move on to Best In Futurity.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

--
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY at 11/01/2005 05:49:52 PM
.