[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] 12-18 Bitches

  • From: mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:31:27 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: "SHOWGSD-L"<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11/2/05 4:41:05 PM
To: "admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx"<admin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY] 12-18 Bitches

I had to go out three miles to send the stuff from this morning. I keep trying,
but nothing is working in the arena. So, when I get a break, I will drive off
site to send it. See what I do for my friends?

.  Debbie is working on the groups, and it is a bit slow here.  I missed the
tributes to our lost friends, I guess that is OK.  They are calling the third
group now.  DD is taking to Tim Brown and Diane is standing next to me looking
great in purple.  I see Dave Rinke talking to Jeff Mobeua, and Karen Wagner is
standing at theend of the ring.  Tedi and Twyla are talking, probably about me.
 It is all about me, after all.

People make fun of me for doing this, but I don?t care. If I can go to the
airport in my Gi, I can do anything.  I do see a lot of people on the floor
now, and Bobby is filming and is able to get right down with the show.  Mary
Triphill is here to say hello, and I see everyone getting ready to move when
the next group comes in.  For some reason I call Sean Scott, for some reason.
Sean is all pissed off at me, and said I have to apologize. Graig Eshett is
here and ready to go in the ring.  I see Lori Hathaway in the ring, and she now
is just another great handler.  She has Cherry Cola, and it looks like a nice
bitch. Real dark, and nice style.  The crowd likes her too, she can move.

 I have been reminded how many mistakes I make, but I have warned everyone who
reads this stuff, not to depend on it for accuracy.  Bill Tank has a purple
shirt on that is irredescent, the sort of thing I would wear.  Tiffany is in
ther3e now with Bad to the Bone and the crowd likes that one too. That is one
good looking bitch, very typey and a good mover too.  Hallie McMullen just came
by and told me The Guz had her bitch in there. But, Jennifer Root just told me
the same thing. Then I looked it up and they both own Sunny Side Up.

All the stars are in this group, Kent, Olyvia, Leslie, and Diane.  I just got
to meet Great Balls of Fire, a long haired Dachshund.  Dottie Weight is telling
me jokes and she knows more of them than I do.  Debbie is still doing
individuals. I just found out the reception today is for the President of the
SV who is here to judge the WDA show tomorrow. I may go to say hello.  I think
his name is Wolfgang Henke.  I think I should have known that.  Sophia looks
good, but I am not sure if Debbie likes her.

All of the class is out there now and Bob is checking them in. Debbie is
standing in the center of the ring and the bitches are half way out in a
semicircle. She gives them a direction and tells them to take them around and
stop at the other side, and she stands and watches them go by. She wants the
rest to go, and there they go all at a time.  I don?t know how many but it
looks like about 30 or so.  Not enough ring for them all, and they are going in
groups of five, as far as I can tell. Now the last group.  And The Guz is in
front but just in catalog order. Debbie goes to the front and pulls him out,
then Liz then Greg and now Mickey, and she points to Scottie, Lorie, Tiffany
Patti, and at theend pulls out Leslie, and goes back and pulls out Kent.  She
sets them aside. (I think I know too many people.)

She is picking her keeprs now, and she has The Guz in front then Greg, then
Mickie and tiffany and last in the group is Leslie. She lets the rest go. And
there are but six left.  I just met Goefrey Dildi, head of the WDA group.
That?s it, first is Rivendell?s Sunny Side Up, then Acara?s Cazadora, then
Caralon QED Derouse Bad To The Bone and Then Tripphil?s U Wanna Gogh? The
question mark is part of the name, not my inability to know the results.

The photographer is giving out the pictures at the show, and they are top
quality.  They are calling the 12 - 18 dogs, so I am sure there will be more
excitement in that class, but this is getting to be fun in any event.  Now to
move down for the next class.
Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together

--
Posted by SHOWGSD-L to 2005 GSDCA NATIONAL COMMENTARY at 11/02/2005 04:41:02 PM
.