[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FRENCH KISS BRAGG!!!

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:18:33 EDT

We had a wonderful weekend in St. Louis.  We took out our Solid Black girl,
JanMar's French Kiss for some ring training!  We have never shown her before
and decided to enter her on Saturday for some fun and some ring training.  Our
girl really made us proud!  She won the biggest class of the day, the 12-18
class and then when on to be Winner's Bitch for a 3 point Major!!!  Then to add
the icing to the Cake, she went Best of Winners and Best Opposite Sex.  Not bad
for her first time out!!!!  Our Kiss is out of Can Sel./Am. Ch. Sher-Lo's
Marko Von Karizma and our JanMar's French Roast.  She was beautifully handled
by
Michael Sherman in the 12-18 Class and Best of Breed and taken in to Winners
and shown to perfection by Kelly Savala.   WE would like to give a Big Thank
you to the Judge, Christine Carter for liking our baby as much as we do!
Janet Ingalls and Jerry Markowitz
_http://www.janmargsd.com/_ (http://www.janmargsd.com/)

favorites at AOL Food.