[ SHOWGSD-L ] "FOUNDER" "PANO" & "ALBON" etc.

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:51:05 -0500

Hi Listers,  I know this is a bit off topic, but the posts concerning Barbaro
and
his "suffering" etc. and the responses concerning same, has given me the
chance to share as well.    I feel that "IF" and as you see this is a big if --
he
had not contracted this ailment he'd be fine today.  It was just a side effect
that
is still, after many many years, a mystery to us all.  We are, at this time, in
hopes that the funds now available will help us to conquer this horror.
Wow, it is exciting to be a part of Da List and learn something new each and
every day folks.     ALBON and PANO --- kewl -- as the young folks of today
say -----      Like the one wonderful Lister says, if it works, don't knock it.
 WOW

I, for one, will be totally glued to the TV for the BELMONT.  Of course I'll
cry as
I see the RUFFIAN show.   I feel that there are some, like the recent GSD who
truly saved that lady who'd had a car wreck, are what our 4 legged kids are all
about.   I have a book here, some of it I'm not IN to, but some of it is good
---
"Horse Miracles"       Other books by the same authors are available concerning
dogs, cats and others of our furry friends that deem recognition in some way!
Have a good one as I will checking out stuff on Da List; Da Best        Norma
no L