[ SHOWGSD-L ] FL<>Take Action Now

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 18:54:38 -0800

Miami Coalition Against Breed Specific Legislation is urging you to
take action now!!
This will be the largest scale of BSL in the country ever!!

We must unite our efforts to fight against HB543 and SB1276

http://www.animallawcoalition.com/breed-bans/article/1131  They are
moving fast. This just posted today! Go to this link to find how to
reach the Community Affairs committee members who will be hearing this
bill on Thursday. Write or call but please be polite. You will find
talking points here too. Then call your FL Rep and urge him/her to
oppose S.B. 1276.  Everyone who can, should attend the hearing and if
we have anyone who can testify, call the committee clerk at the link
in this article and ask about testifying.  LauraPlease have everyone
possible call everyone of these senators and talk to their
aides...Talking points at the bottom of this email. They also need
warm bodies in the committee room on Thursday March 4th at 1 p.m.
Senate office Bldg room 412. Please forward to ALL Florida dog people.

SB 1276 will be up in committee on Thursday at 1:00pm!!! This will
eliminate the breed specific prohibition!!!! We need to have people
call the committee members from their district and ask them to vote no
on this bill.

FLOOD Senator Hills' phone...(Jax) who sponsored this bill !

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
UPDATED EVENTS/LINKS!
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
GSDCA Legislation http://tinyurl.com/nj2tgz
Sunshine Squad showgsd.org/sunshine.html