[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FAIRWELL MY SWEET NESSIE

  • From: "Ann Solt" <marina1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:06:01 -0500

Zoe,

 Nessie was the last of our "valley girls",  what a ride we had with them
all - Nessie, Gin-Gin, Beauty.   How can we forget the Kentucky National
when Nessie and Gin-Gin nearly vaulted into the fountain right in front of
the CNN cameras.  She could always outsmart Gin in taking her ball or stuffy
and hiding them under the bed pillows.

It is funny it is as if she waited for the new puppy to come to fill your
heart the way Gin waited for Bombay and Venetia.    I guess we all should
never underestimate our beloved breed and the innate sense of duty and love
they share with us.each and every day.

Ann Solt