[ SHOWGSD-L ] Exciting Weekend!!!!!

  • From: MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:12:18 EDT

Friday, under Kay Reamensnyder, Midnight Sun's Khaos was RWD from the Bred
By class. Khaos was handled by Drew Dowling and he's out of Utopia's Fugitive x
 Midnight Sun's Start the Commotion.

Saturday, Midnight Sun's Gold Dust, CD RN was WD for a 3 point major! Dusty
is owned by Michel and Naomi Ebertin from AZ. We finally got Michel to come to
 Alaska for a visit and let my husband give Dusty a spin around the
conformation  ring and waaaahhoooo! Dusty became the 4th ROM qualifier for our
veteran
lady Ch. Midnight Sun's Kiss and Tell!!  With Dusty on his heels, our Ch.
Midnight Sun's Crocodile Rock went Best of Breed and then on to a Group  4!!!

And saving the drama for last...thanks to my husband Kelsey's hard  work and
training,  our lovely Midnight Sun's Hanky Panky "Flirt" won  Best of Breed
from the Bred By Class going over specials for a 4 point major!  When she was
pulled to the front of the specials in breed the crowd just erupted  and we all
went crazy... so much excitement and she just showed like a million  bucks!
What fun..needless to say Kelsey was beaming! Flirt went on to place 4th  in
the
group under Merideth Johnson Snyder!!!!!  Flirt is also out of  Ch. Midnight
Sun's Kiss and Tell and sired by Utopia's Fugitive.   What a weekend!!!

Brenda Banister Crago
_www.midnightsunshepherds.com_ (http://www.midnightsunshepherds.com)