[ SHOWGSD-L ] Everyone is welcome

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 09:58:00 -0400

The shows are next Saturday and Sunday in Claremont at the Motel Six off
highway 10. Judges are Ken Tank, The Guz, and Joan Fox. Two on Saturday, one
on Sunday.

The club is picking up lunch and dinner. Catalogs will be free, the show cite
is next to the motel, free parking and rolls and coffee for breakfast.
McDonalds is next door so if you don't like what the club offers, there are
plenty of other choices. There is also a Dennys next door.

Evan