[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan's Blog

  • From: Kathy Sawler <kgsawler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 00:55:20 +0000

Evan,
Waiting anxiously to see the "parking lot" videos. Maybe that would be a good
place for the temperment test where we can see "the stranger in the raincoat"
appear. You know those videos you see on the news where someone is leaving the
scene of the crime caught on tape by none other than a parking lot video.  The
Nationals will become its own Law and Order show where we will see the crime
caught on tape and then Evan can prosecute in the second half.  But, who will
be the judge?

Missing the Nationals from New England,
Kathy Sawler