[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan buys PETA Tshirts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:57:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2005 8:34:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
LEWIEB@xxxxxxx writes:
So,  Evan, tell the List what the back of the shirts said, it was very funny
too.

I got this post two posts after I answered.  Timing is  everything. There was
another shirt, but I am sure it would offend too many  people, but it had to
do with cats.

It seems to me that we do tend to take ourselves too seriously  some times,
but these folks are poking fun at PETA, and I know they mean it with  a sense
of humor.  I wish I had bought more of them, but I only bought  four, and will
be sending them to friends.  There were nine different  slogans, and every one
of them made me laugh. But, then, lots of stuff makes me  laugh that others
don't see as funny.

Let and I went over to the cook off just to buy the t-shirts  after I told
Tedi about them. They were low on sized, so I got what I thought  might fit my
friends.

There are things we can cry about, or laugh about. We each get  to choose how
we react to things.   I remember the Mary Tyler Moore  show where Chuckles
the Clown went to the parade dressed as a peanut and was  killed by the
elephant.  Now, that was funny.  I guess Mrs. Chuckles  might not agree.

I may choose to laugh too often, but that is the way I am and  I am too old
and mean to change now.  I get in a lot of trouble because I  try to see the
fun side of things, and try not to bring down others with my  approach to life.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together