[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evan Ginsburg

  • From: michael meyer <rmanindy_1956@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:06:55 -0700 (PDT)

Lets buy him some speak and type software  maybe it might help
Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ladies and Gentlemen....don't let the
smooth taste fool you, you really have no idea how hard and how much work this
man does to do this BLOG!...he's typing as fast as he can, looking at dogs, the
catalog, talking to pass-er-buys, yelling at me for names and numbers,
correcting MY mistakes, munching on food, talking to the ring announcer..(Bob
Dresler I think...and that man works his ass off too!)....the man is simply
amazing...and with all this going on he stops to talk to a man and offer him
help about something so personal I almost had sad tears coming out of my eyes (
as I do right now)...he is in constant GO mode...this is the same man that goes
out of his way to help people in serious trouble...love him or hate him, if
he's your friend you need not worry too much about your enemies...the Blog is
so damn hard to do I promise to never help him again, as fun as it was I was
exhausted, and Evan did all the work...I hate that I
 missed that last part of the show and
dinner, but in 45 minutes I will be in my class room, yes I know its
Sunday...oh..one more thing...when I got up this morning I read his Blog and
got fired up all over again...thanks for the ride Evan..Ed

http://mail.yahoo.com