[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Evaluating puppies/testicles

  • From: blackhawkfarms214 <blackhawkfarms214@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 12:30:39 -0500

Kathy,
Your post made me laugh.. Yes, the right one down way before the left one
was. I checked all that week. Thinking, Ok maybe he's tense, maybe it yo
yo'd, maybe it.. (whatever). The next week, A woman checked for me, couldnt
find it. I try to do it on a table where they spend a lot of time. Because
I have had them tense up and "suck one up", and then put them on the
ground, move a few steps, it comes down and all is well.
While Im certainly not a "testiculogist", I feel I kinda know my way around
those areas :-). But obviously, my assistant knows it better than I do!!!..
(and I cant believe I said that without blushing!)

Mike