[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba Show

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:23:53 +0000

Actually its been done.  We were one of the first breeds showcased on Animal
Planet's Breed All About It.  They filmed the National at Perry in 93 (?) -
showed performance, agility, obedience and then........  Their next statement
was "And now for the quiet and majesty of the breed ring"  and showed the
inside of the arena during specials.  The first thing that hits you up side the
head is the noise level and Kay Valentine - shaking a cow bell!  They caught
the double handlers out in force! LOL  What a hoot!!
Actually now the AKC gets a cut of any show that is tevevised and have to be in
on all contract negotiations between clubs and the media - free AKC
commercials, banners, specific food companies that can advertise.......

Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of Ch Cookie, Ch Flair, BIS/BISS Ch Yancy, Ch Flash, Mousser, and Lil'
Miss Gilli! Website updated 10/05

From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>