[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eukanuba (GS Entrants)

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, RihadinK9@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:14:50 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2006 7:47:02 PM Central Standard Time,
lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
CH  MAGICAL MEMORIES V RIATA EDAN

Our Magic was going to be there, but on December 18th suffered an injury
which resulted in swelling in the spinal cord.  We were given a 50/50  chance
of
him ever walking again.  28 days later he is walking  (he started walking, not
that great, but he was up and back on his feet one day  after starting
treatment) and hopefully will be back to as close to normal as we  can hope for
in
the up coming months.  Magic is alive today because Ann  Schultz, Molly Snider
and Sally Hayden along with our wonderful vet who  listened.  Magic retires
from the show ring with 53 Best of Breeds along  with many group wins and
placements.  He picked up both his majors and a  Best of Breed at 13 months of
age.
Ken and I waited 13 years for this  boy, he is our heart and soul, he is
BISS/AM/CAN/INTL CH Magical Memories v  Riata Edan OFA.

Judy and Ken Bryan
Riata German Shepherds